Open A Corporate A/C
澳门网上赌博app,澳门网上赌博,澳门网上赌博大全 www.liufujinhao.com For Corporate Account:
- HKID Card/Passport /Other Identification document of each Director, Authorized Person and Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s) of the Account*
- Certificate of Incorporation*
- Board minutes / resolution approving opening of account(s) and appointing authorized person(s)*
- Copy of List of Director(s) and Authorized Person(s)
- Latest Register of Members, Register of Directors and Annual Return/Company Search Report* (Register of Members is not applicable to listing company)
- Business Registration Certificate*
- Memorandum and Articles of Association or Bye-Laws or equivalent documents*
- Bank Reference (e.g. statement or savings pass book)
- Personal Guarantee provided by any one of the directors and his/her proof of Residential Address (if applicable)
- Latest Audited Accounts (signed by Director or Director and authorized person)
- Address proof of latest three months
- Organization chart showing the ownership and control structure of the company, up to the ultimate individual Beneficial Owners and their addresses (certified by Director)
- Certificate of incumbency issued by the company’s registered agent in the place of incorporation (within 6 months, not applicable to company registered in Hong Kong)
- * Document submitted should be (A) originals and copies of them or (B) certified true copies of the originals.
- Originals will be used for certification and they will be returned to the client after Grand retains a set copy of the certified documents for its records.
- Certified true copies: must be certified by independent third parties such as practicing solicitors/accountants. Grand will retain all certified copies documents for its records.
- The certifier shall, on the documents certified by him:
- sign and date
- print clearly his name
- print his office or capacity
- state that the document is a true copy of its origina
- If either English or Chinese is not the legal language of the country of the corporate client, board minutes/resolution should contain a version of the corporate client country's language and its translated English notarized by a notary public.
- Certified true copies of the documents for the changes in respect of the registered details of the Annual Return (of a Hong Kong Corporate) subsequent to the date of Return.